Sunday, October 20, 2013

Other Realtors Visual Social Media Examples

It is amazing how much time I can spend on the social media sites while doing my homework.  I start on one task.... find two or three competitors and see how they are using visual social media and end up going from one site to the next!

I have found some great examples of what I would like to implement in the next 12 months.

1.  Using video on my blog and YouTube for community information and properties I'm selling or viewing. Jim Klinge's blog shows the amateur and inexpensive way to do this that I like.

2.  Using video on YouTube to give information and explanations in the buying and selling process for my clients.  Diane Cardano is an expert using video for everything in her business... including a site for her Raving Fans

3.  Until I saw Cardano Realtors on Pinterest, I couldn't see any value in using it for my business.  Now I will.  

What is interesting is how many real estate agents have used video on YouTube but not consistently.... and how a few have many videos, yet they haven't been successful. Maybe spending too much time on social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment