Sunday, October 20, 2013

Real Estate and Visual Social Media

I read the lecture "Get Visual - Let a Picture Tell the Story" and viewed the 4 blog posts on YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest and probably learned the most from the lecture with regards to how I will use visual social media in my real estate business.

In the lecture, I found several great tips to use when I implement visual social media:
  • Add a call to action at the end of each video... the url to drive traffic to your website.
  • They have to show their service being used, or find a visual that the viewer can easily connect to the service.
  • YouTube is a great place to showcase behind-the-scenes information.
  • Create short videos to share tips for your clients.

As for the 4 blog posts on each visual social media website, I did learn more about what each has to offer and realized that YouTube would be the one I would use to show properties I'm selling, to give real estate information and tips for my clients.

Pinterest is fun and I used some of the photos in my blogs or Facebook; however, it is not the best use of my time. The other two are not of interest for the same reason.

Again, I am enjoying this class because I'm required to learn about the various aspects of social media and determine which are best for my business.  I'm becoming less overwhelmed each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment