Sunday, October 13, 2013

Selling Properties-Dee Marie Fisher | Liked Business Pages

For my business page, Selling Properties - Dee Marie Fisher, I choose to like other business pages that relate to my real estate business.  I think viewing the news feed from these businesses or governmental agencies will give me up-to-date knowledge  which, in turn, assists my home buyers and sellers to make informed decisions.

So far, the business pages that I liked are as follows:
  • The FINE Magazine
  • The Daily Transcript
  • Rancho Santa Fe Review
  • Del Mar Times
  • Coast News Group
  • Windermere Homes & Estates
  • Cardiff by the Sea
  • City of Encinitas
  • Encinitas Activities & Events
  • Downtown Encinitas MainStreet Association
  • City of Solana Beach 
  • City of Del Mar
  • San Diego Association of Realtors
  • The KCM Crew
  • Sherlock Heating & Air
  • Pier One Imports
As I worked with using my business page, I will add more businesses to my like pages; however, I want to be judicious in those I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment