Friday, October 4, 2013

Target Marketing for Selling Properties Inc.

I have always had a hard time narrowing my target audience in my real estate business.... I'm looking for buyers and sellers of homes or 2-4 investment properties.  However, I do know that those who succeed in this business have a target marketing plan.  Therefore it's time to have a plan in place:

1.  Identify my target market:
  • Past clients
  • Coastal area from Del Mar to Encinitas
  • Green-EcoBroker for "green" properties
  • Focus on Listings in smaller geographic area- Encinitas Highlands
  • Focus on 2-4 unit investment properties in Encinitas
2.  Demographics
  • Has income to own or purchase a home.
  • Age normally 30's to 70's
3.  Psychographics:
  • Values and beliefs in home ownership
  • Belief that Realtors are needed to sell or find home
  • Lifestyle would be desire to be in coastal area in San Diego 
It appears that I will need to tailor my marketing to 3 different audiences to follow my plan above.  To my past clients located throughout San Diego, to the owners/buyers of "green" properties, and to the owners/sellers of the geographic area Encinitas Highlands.


My Past Target Marketing:

For my past clients, I have been  mailing my newsletter and postcards along with my e-Newsletter each month. Post on Facebook once in a while

For the "green" real estate niche, I have been writing articles on my blog and promoting through a networking group.

For the smaller geographical area and the 2-4 unit properties, I have not started to market/solicit for listings.







No comments:

Post a Comment