Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Thoughts at the end of our Class

The Social Media for Business class has helped me learn and feel more comfortable using social media platforms for my business.  I've been amazed at how many types of social media sites are available.... even to research specific niches.

My use of social media has increased, I feel more confident using it, and amazingly, I view how I could use the various activities, conversations or situations in my daily life to promote my relationships and business through social media.

I have found that due to this being an online class that I am a person who prefers classroom instruction; however, I have learned that if I persistent and not get frustrated that I am able to figure out many things on my own!!!

I have not seen an impact on my business bottom line yet.... it's early days.  However, I have seen an increase in my reach and engagement with Facebook.... both personal and business.

I really liked the class - one suggestion is to have some lab time.  I appreciate the time Tracy and Claudia gave to help me and answer my questions.  Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment