Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Social Media Marketing Plan for Next 3 Months

 This is the time of year that I develop my business plan for the next year... however, I've decided that I'm going to break it down into quarterly plans, including doing this assignment on online marketing strategy, that will allow me to fine tune the plan as needed throughout the year.

A.  Social Media Tools  

 

In my previous post "Review | My Top 6 Social Media Platforms", I listed six tools I would use; however, I've decided that for the next 3 months I will only learn and use three of them consistently along with my email newsletter.  

1.  My blog at SellingProperties.com which I will optimize along with writing more about the community, my thoughts on real estate and answer any questions my clients pose.

2.  Facebook for both my personal and business page.  I'll be scheduling posts from my blog, more photos of the community, comments on businesses/restaurants, share from other real estate sites.

3.  Pinterest/Instagram will allow me to post photographs I've taken along with a resource to use photos and ideas for Facebook posts.

B.  Time Management for Social Media Plan


I have scheduled into my work week into one hour segments on Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings to work on the 3 social media platforms I've chosen.  During those times, I will be writing blog posts, scheduling posts for Facebook, viewing Pinterest and Instagram as source to use on my website and for Facebook.

I will also be mailing out a trivia and real estate newsletter on the 1st of the month, a real estate tip postcard on the 15th of the month, and send on the 23rd of the month an e-Newsletter comprised of 3-4 of my blog posts from the previous month.

C.  Content Plan for Blog, Facebook, and Pinterest/Instagram


 1.  My Blog

On Fridays I will write blog posts and schedule for the following week based on the topics of Mortage/Lending, 2-4 unit investment properties, green real estate, community and school information.

 

2.  Facebook Business Page

On Tuesdays I will write posts and schedule for the week about houses viewed on caravan, one of my blog posts, house photos and DIY house projects.

 

3.  Facebook Personal

On Mondays I will write posts and schedule for the week about personal activities, sayings or events and community events.  Quarterly I will ask for my friends to like my business page.

 

4.  Instagram/Pinterest

I will view and use these tools when time permits or I have a need for something on my blog or Facebook posts.    I'd like to start taking my own photos and posting.

 

5.  Review Sites

Regarding the review sites of Yelp, Zillow, Trulia and Google, I will check on Mondays and request reviews when appropriate.








1 comment:

  1. Great job scheduling your social media! I believe this will help increase your business in the long run. I find with real estate agents the more I see them the more I trust them and feel like I know them.
    Good luck with your business!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete