Sunday, November 3, 2013

Categories on my Blog

Categories on my blog at www.SellingProperties.com are as follows:

  • Community Information
  •    Cardiff by the Sea
  •    Del Mar
  •    Encinitas
  •    La Costa
  •    Solana Beach
  • Financing
  • General
  • Green Real Estate Information
  • Home Buying Tips
  • Home Selling Tips
  • Leisure Activities
  • Real Estate Information
  • Real Estate Pricing Tips 

I set these categories up when I first started my blog in 2007.... and have never thought of them again until now.  I believe I need to re-address how I'm organizing my blog categories and have keywords in the category title.  

Maybe that is the answer to the question - How do these categories help my business grow?


The fellow student blogs I looked at were:
1.  Robert Smith's - I had no idea of where to go on his site and what to comment on.... very confusing.
2.  John Sjursen
3.  Lenah Parente
4.  Ashley Olsson
5.  Sharin Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment