Sunday, November 24, 2013

Additional Online Marketing Tools

The assignment this week is to answer the questions - What four additional online marketing tools do you believe could be important to the growth of your business?  How could you integrate them into your current strategy?

In my blog "Is it Personal or Business?", I listed my top 10 social media sites I would use for my real estate business plus some that I would explore in the future.  There were 3 marketing sites in this week's lecture that I hadn't considered...  Groupon, livingsocial, and Google Maps.... and have decided that they would not be beneficial for my business.

In a Forbes article "The Top 7 Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2014" indicates that Google+ will gain on Facebook and may be a marketing tool I need to explore sooner than I had planned or even want to do.

As to how I could integrate Google+ into my marketing strategy, I'm not sure.  I feel overwhelmed in learning the social media sites I have selected to concentrate on....  my blog at SellingProperties.com, Facebook, Zillow, Trulia, LinkedIn and Pinterest and possibly Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment