Sunday, November 17, 2013

No Money Social Media Advertising

Free marketing/promoting my business through social media makes sense to me.... just tweet, post and share through the various social media sites with a call to action.  Then hope someone takes action.

All of this type of marketing/promoting/advertising is basically passive - waiting for someone to come to you.  It is much easier than getting out there face-to-face and asking for business.

Facebook posts on my business page that include a call to action to encourages people to visit my website would be a brief summary of one of the blogs I wrote and have them click through if interested.

I would use my personal page every 3-4 months to ask people to Like my business page and could offer a free market analysis of their home value or by using what Lenah Parente had mentioned on her blog - "Have a real estate question... let me find that answer for you!"  or Becky's question:  "Need Info on real estate?"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment