Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fellow Students' eMarketing Ideas

I found it very interesting and educational to learn what ideas my fellow students have regarding eMarketing.  I looked at many of the blogs and commented on the following blogs:

1.  Jessica Ipina blog "Ideas for Our Newsletter"
2.  Paul King blog "Functionality of Newsletters"
3.  Kyle Donnelly blog "Newsletter"
4.  Cameron Sufficool  blog "EMarketing"
5.  Steve Dominguez blog "Newsletter"

Thanks to all who commented on my blog post "EMarketing" and the great ideas that I plan to implement in new sections in my eNewsletter.... 

1.  Statistics of an target area for that month
2.  Special listing for that target area
3.  Highlight a business, store, restaurant for that target area
4.  School Information

No comments:

Post a Comment